- Grade Level Primary
- Address Hangzhou China
• To have high expectations of all pupils based on relevant data.
• To assist in the teaching of lessons by using a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning, meeting the needs of the pupils.
• To maintain discipline in accordance with the college’s policies and encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour and standards of work.
• To attend and contribute to all staff meetings.
• To review on a regular basis methods of learning and teaching.
• To register students and notify the homeroom teacher, leadership and Designated Safeguarding Lead immediately about any concerns relating to a pupil.
• To participate in the college’s professional learning program and continue personal development in the relevant areas especially subject knowledge and teaching methods.
• To attend all Curriculum, Parent Teacher Conferences and other such academic or pastoral events.
• To ensure effective monitoring and communication with parents regarding academic progress and wellbeing both in line with school reporting procedures and in response to specific concerns as they arise.
• To undertake duties as detailed in the staff Duty Rota.
• To comply with the current policies and procedures of the College.
• To display the Wellington Values at all times, either in school or in the wider community.
to complete the online application.