- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Longgang, Shenzhen, China
Employer: CIPTC Shenzhen
China (Shenzhen) International Personnel Training Center (CIPTC) is a State-owned company that recruits Foreign Teachers for the Education Bureau in Shenzhen, China. CIPTC has around 300 foreign employees working in public schools throughout the Shenzhen Area.
CIPTC’s main goal is to internationalize education in the public sector and create a relaxed and friendly environment thus enabling students to gain confidence in their spoken English. To ensure our goals are met, we provide monthly professional collaboration sessions that provide an in-depth focus on instructional strategies to meet the learning levels of students and the instructional diversity of our teachers. Visiting our educator’s classrooms and providing feedback, guidance and recognition then supports our collaboration sessions. CIPTC is growing and impacting the lives of students in China. We are always looking for great, passionate teachers to add the family. Read more.
Position: IELTS English Speaking Teacher for high school
Salary and Benefits:
1. The employment term is 10 months
2. Monthly salary is between 14,000-15,000RMB before tax.
3. Accommodation included or receive RMB 3,000 (before tax) housing allowance.
4. Free breakfast and lunch at school cafeteria. Flight allowances of RMB 8,000.
5. Up to 6,000 performance bonus
6. Extending contract bonus 2,000 RMB
7. About 22 paid national holidays annually. Fully paid month during the winter holiday. If you renew the contract for another year then you are entitled to RMB3,000 during summer holiday.
8. Work Visa (Z) and Residence Permit
9. Accidental Insurance and National Social Insurance
10. CIPTC offers free Chinese class once a week and professional development training once a month.
11. CIPTC will organize a site-seeing activity every month. (for example: spring trip; team trip; culture trip)
1. Location: Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
2. Start date: August 2023
3. Working hours: 8am-12pm, 2pm-5:00pm, Monday to Friday
4. Teaching hours: Up to 18 classes per week; most weeks you will have about 10-12 classes.
5. Average Class size:40-50 students